The Advantage DFMT is a world-class system designed for demanding hospital radiology departments, orthopedic and urgent care clinics or imaging centers.
- Increased Through Put: The crystal-clear digital SID readout allows for fast and accurate patient positioning.
- Highest Capacity Elevating Table: Safely and seamlessly supports patients weighing up to 650 lbs.
- Built To Last: A heavy duty, continuous-column tubestand allows for stable floor-mounting.
Digital Floor Mounted Tubestand
- Easy to read LCD shows SID continuous to table-top and table receptor with discreet SID of 40” and 72” to the wallstand
- Cross-table views are easily accomplished using the rotational and transverse positioning capabilities
- 10 ft. floor track allows for offtable and weight bearing exams and is customizable down to 8 ft
Elevating Four-way Float Top Table
- Flat, four-way, floating top permits easy transfer and positioning of patients
- Designed for all types of applications, available in 400lb and 650lb patient capacities
- Four-pedal design allows for easy accessibility to table lock release
- Collision-protection electronics and fail-safe locks ensure safe operation
- 35.5” wide table top
- Four-way lock release handle
- Non-elevating version available in 400lb and 650lb patient capacities
- Center mounting or side mounting of Bucky makes this wallstand flexible for any patient application or installation limitation
- Ergonomically designed hand control for ease of positioning wall receptor
- Side-mounted handgrips stabilize patients during PA exams
- Overhead Grip
- Grid Cabinets in place of Bucky
The AmRad™ Medical FMT and DFMT Systems can be configured to meet the needs of any department. Options include, but are not limited to:
- An extra-wide table top for the S222 elevating table to help patients feel more secure
- Four-way lock release handle for easy patient positioning can be located anywhere on the rails of the S223 non-elevating or S222 elevating tables
- The FMT is an economical alternative to the DFMT with the same versatility and functionality as the DFMT
- Patient Overhead Grip for use with the J1000 wallstand helps steady patients for upright exams