Completely re-engineered for higher performance in every way, the FDR D-EVO II provides versatility and peace of mind for your most demanding clinical needs. The detector's edges are smooth and tapered for easier positioning, it includes built-in image storage, an IPX-6 water resistance rating, and a Fujifilm exclusive antibacterial nano-coating. The D-EVO II 14x17'' detector is currently one of the lightest in the world at only 5.7 lbs.
- New tapered design, easy to grasp, easy to slip under patient
- Magnesium alloy casing is extremely lightweight & durable. The 14x17'' detector is only 5.7 lbs. currently one of the lightest in the world
- Built-in memory simplifies trauma acquisition and shared use
- Smooth sealed surfaces lock out moisture (IPX-6 rating)
- Fujifilm's exclusive Hydro AG™ antibacterial silver-ion coating is 99.99% effective against most common bacteria, 100 times* more effective than traditional coatings and 10,000 times* more effective than surfaces with no coating
- Fujifilm detector innovations improve image quality and dose efficiency through refined Dynamic Visualization™ processing combined with patented ISS technology and improved circuitry performance